in the Social Hall
Doors open at 5 pm
Bingo begins at 7 pm
Concessions are sold by the Company Auxiliary
BINGO HOUSE RULES
- All players must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by a legal guardian 18 or over. Must be 18 years old to play pull-tabs.
- Smoke-free building
- No drugs or alcohol allowed on the property.
- No checks accepted.
- All winners must be present and have a paid admission for bingo session being played.
- Children are welcome but must remain quiet and in their seats. If you do not comply with this, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- There will be NO saving of seats. If you come early and put a dauber or paper out, that does not save your seat. As the doors open, it is first come, first serve. Middletown personnel will not save seats.
- If a W2-G is required for a payout, all information that is asked must be provided. Two forms of I.D. are required (one with SSN) to receive any payment for winnings.
- Bingo daubers must be used in marking bingo cards; nothing else will be allowed.
- In the event of a dispute over the awarding of prizes or an interpretation of the rules, the decision of the bingo manager in charge is final.
- If you bingo on B12, you get a free admission card.
- You must bingo on the last number called (example: if B12 is called and someone yells bingo and has a good bingo but B12 is not part of that bingo, they do not win and the game continues until someone has a good bingo).
- In the event a bingo ball is put in the wrong slot, the bingo number called by the caller will be the only number counted toward winning bingos.
- Players must call BINGO loud enough for the caller to hear. Once the caller or manager closes the current game, no more bingos will be paid out.
- To play pull-tabs, you must have a valid admission slip.
- Cell phones need to be on silent or vibrate during all bingo games. Please keep all talking to a low level.
As always, THANK YOU for playing at Middletown. Have FUN and GOOD LUCK!!